Originally designed for school buses, the 3100 uses a rugged 6-legged frame & pillow block bearings. An air retract system is used to protect important crossover mirrors. A double overhead scrubber thoroughly cleans roofs and is safe for antennas and lights.
- Two Wrap-A-Round Cleaning Brushes: Segmented and contoured to adjust to various vehicle configurations.
- Oscillating Double Top Scrubber.
- Air retraction system with automatic activation.
- Skid plates.
- 4” diameter curb rail system.
- Activation system.
- Detergent pre-application arch.
- Detergent injection system.
- Final rinse applicator arch.
- UL approved motor control system.
- Vehicle counter.
Minimum Bay Requirements:
- Height: 16’ (4.88 m)
- Width: 18’ (5.49 m)
- Length: 45’ (13.72 m)
- Vehicle Clearance Height: 12’ (3.66 m)
- Vehicle Clearance Width: 9’ (2.74 m)
- (5) 2HP
- 480V 3-phase, 17.0 Amp
- 240V 3-phase, 20.4FLA
- 208V 3-phase, 22.5FLA
- 1” (2.54 cm)
- 100 psi @ 6 SCFM
- Provide 2.00” main cold water line (without water recycling system)
- 2-step, high/low pH chemical application
- Water recycling
- Reverse Osmosis final rinse
- Blower/dryer systems
- Sewer discharge neutralizing system
- Speed control
- Red/green entry control lights
The 3100 model is a robust piece of equipment that will consistently clean and polish your bus fleet. As with the rest of our 3M series, this superior fleet vehicle wash system will have your vehicles looking polished and professional while sparing the time and energy of manual labor.
With a rugged 6-legged frame and polyethylene pillow block bearings, the 3100 uses an air retract system to protect important crossover mirrors and a double overhead scrubber to thoroughly clean roofs. The 3100’s two wrap-around cleaning brushes are segmented and contoured to adjust to various vehicle configurations and are always safe for antennas and lights.
With durability and performance, the 3100 is a premiere choice for a fleet vehicle wash system. Standard with every 3100 are top-of-the-line accessories including skid plates, a curb rail system, an activation system, a detergent pre-application arch and injection system, a final rinse applicator arch, a UL approved motor control system, and a vehicle counter.
Want to upgrade to the ultimate fleet vehicle wash system? Choose from a huge assortment of enhancements such as an undercarriage wash, a vacuum system and an air drying system.
Depend on N/S Corporation’s decades of experience to deliver the best for you and for your fleet washing system.
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1