Originally designed for the NYCTA, this bus and truck wash system was designed to clean as mucha as 70 buses per hour. One set of Wrap-A-Round brushes clean the front, sides, and rear of each bus, while one set of side brushes, clean the sides a second time. Double overhead scrubbers clean roofs thoroughly while leaving lights and antennas unharmed.
Many of these systems are currently washing 200+ buses per day; day after day.
- Two Wrap-A-Round cleaning brushes and two side brushes: Segmented and contoured to adjust to various vehicle configurations.
- Two side brushes.
- Oscillating Double Top Scrubber.
- Skid plates.
- 4” diameter curb rail system.
- Detergent applicator front-to-rear.
- Detergent injection system.
- Dual final rinse arch.
- UL approved motor control system.
- Vehicle counter.
- Detergent container
Minimum Bay Requirements:
- Height: 16’ (4.88 m)
- Width: 18’ (5.49 m)
- Length: 65’ (19.82 m)
- Vehicle Clearance Height: 13’ (3.96 m)
- Vehicle Clearance Width: 9’ (2.74 m)
- (5) 1-1/2HP
- 480V 3-phase, 17.0FLA
- 240V 3-phase, 34.0FLA
- 208V 3-phase, 37.5FLA
- 1” (2.54 cm)
- 100 psi @ 6 SCFM
- Provide 2.00” main cold water line (without water recycling system)
- 2-step, high/low pH chemical application
- Water recycling
- Reverse Osmosis final rinse
- Blower/dryer systems
- Sewer discharge neutralizing system
- Speed control
- Red/green entry control lights
The 3250 model is one of N/S Wash’s sophisticated yet simple fleet wash systems for buses, engineered to keep your fleet of vehicles consistently clean and spotless. A clean fleet of vehicles makes a statement in the name of both your company’s image and your bottom line, so keep yours spic and span with the 3250.
The 3250 is a powerhouse of potency and performance, cleaning as many as 60 buses per hour. An economical and eco-friendly way to clean your fleet, the 3250 is the solution to all of your fleet cleaning needs. If the 3250 can take on the muck, grime, and grit of an east coast or midwest bus in winter months, dirt doesn’t stand a chance wherever you install the 3250. As with all of our fleet wash systems, you can count on sustainability, reliability, and profitability.
The 3250 comes standard with one set of wrap around brushes, double overhead scrubbers and a set of side brushes. The system also comes with skid plates, an activation system, curb rail, a detergent injection system, air retract for the wrap around brushes, and a final rinse applicator arch. Vehicle clearance is 12′ high by 9′ wide.
With over five decades of expertise, N/S Corporation is a leader in the fleet washing industry. With simplicity of design and efficiency of equipment, the 3M series carries on N/S Corporation’s proud tradition of design and customer satisfaction.
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1