Originally designed for the NYCTA, this washer cleans as many as 80 buses per hour. Two sets of Wrap-A-Round brushes clean the front, sides, and rear of each bus twice. Double overhead scrubbers clean roofs thoroughly while leaving lights and antennas unharmed. Manor these systems are currently washing 200+ buses per day.
- Four Wrap-A-Round Cleaning Brushes: Segmented and contoured to adjust to various vehicle configurations.
- Oscillating Double Top Scrubber.
- Skid plates.
- 4” diameter curb rail system.
- Detergent applicator front-to-rear.
- Detergent injection system.
- Dual final rinse arch.
- UL approved motor control system.
- Vehicle counter.
- Detergent container.
Minimum Bay Requirements:
- Height: 16’ (4.88 m)
- Width: 18’ (5.49 m)
- Length: 65’ (19.82 m)
- Vehicle Clearance Height: 13’ (3.96 m)
- Vehicle Clearance Width: 9’ (2.74 m)
- (5) 2HP
- 480V 3-phase, 17.0FLA
- 240V 3-phase, 34.0FLA
- 208V 3-phase, 37.5FLA
- 1” (2.54 cm)
- 100 psi @ 6 SCFM
- Provide 2.00” main cold water line (without water recycling system)
- 2-step, high/low pH chemical application
- Water recycling
- Reverse Osmosis final rinse
- Blower/dryer systems
- Sewer discharge neutralizing system
- Speed control
- Red/green entry control lights
The 3000 model is state-of-the-art in the field of drive through bus washing machines. With versatility, sophistication, and high quality functionality, the 3000 model can clean over 60 buses per hour.
Providing a consistent and controlled wash process, the 3000 series has four wrap around cleaning brushes that are segmented and contoured to adjust to various vehicle configurations and clean the front, sides, and rear of each bus twice. With oscillating double overhead scrubbers, the 3000 cleans roofs thoroughly. N/S always provides top-of-the-line equipment, including skid plates, a curb rail system, a detergent applicator and front-to-rear and detergent injection system, a dual final rinse arch, a UL approved motor control system, and a vehicle counter. These features make the 3000 model one of the most efficient and straightforward bus washing machines on the market.
Customize your equipment for various fleet configurations and budgets. Options for upgrading the 3000 model include a water recycling system, an undercarriage wash, vacuums, and an air drying system.
N/S Corporation has been engineering the best in drive through bus washing machines for over five decades, and the 3000 model is no exception. Capable of washing upwards of 200+ buses per day, the 3M series is the standard for productivity and performance.
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1