The 5M-440 (Series 5000) is the flagship of the N/S Transit Wash Line. Inspired by our NYCTA design for high volume, heavy-duty use; the 5M-440 is modular in design and can be customized to meet the unique needs of transit authorities. The platform includes rugged ladderized frame construction for extended life and system durability, improved chemical applicators, oscillation scrubbers for roofs and Wrap-A-Round brushes for better front and back coverage, ensuring the cleanest vehicles in the transit industry.
- Two pairs of Side brushes.
- Two pairs of single hung Wrap-A-Round brushes with air retract.
- Oscillating scrubber.
- Ladderized structural aircraft grade aluminum construction.
- Feather tipped brushes to ensure a thorough cleaning without disturbing the vehicle’s paint finish.
- Variable density brushes that are designed to adapt to the unique configurations.
- UL approved brush control panel and detergent injection system.
- Lammscloth brush upgrade available.
- Height: 14’5″
- Width: 17’
- Length: 38′
- Vehicle Clearance Height: 12’ (higher clearances available)
Air: 1” compressed air line 100 psi
- 2-step, high/low pH chemical application
- Water recycling
- Reverse Osmosis final rinse
- Blower/dryer systems
- Sewer discharge neutralizing system
- Speed controlRed/green entry control lights
The 5M-440 is the flagship system in the N/S Transit Bus Wash Line. Inspired by our NYCTA design, ideal for high volume and heavy duty use, the 5M-440 has taken dominant market share nationwide in the bus wash market.
Minimize your environmental footprint and your operational and maintenance costs with this industry leading bus washing machine from the N/S Transit Wash Line. With a modular design, the 5M-440 can be customized to meet the unique needs of transit authorities. Add extra options such as water recycling, air drying systems, vacuums, undercarriage washers, and wheel wash systems.
Every 5M-400 comes standard with rugged ladderized frame construction for extended life and system durability, improved chemical applicators, oscillation scrubbers for roofs, and wrap around brushes for better front and back coverage. Our technology ensures that you will have the cleanest vehicles in the transit industry, even if you have heavy-duty, high volume wash needs.
Trust in the West Coast’s largest vehicle wash manufacturer. Since 1961, N/S Corporation has been delivering the highest levels of quality in the bus washing machine industry. Partner with the experts and wash the world one vehicle at a time.
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1