What is Super ECO Wash? The ECO-5 Top Brush Heavy Duty Fleet is a five-brush system that’s revolutionizing the car wash industry. Primarily made for rental and fleet service, this top-notch water recycling car wash system was designed to handle the abuse of high volume car washing with an expertly engineered, corrosion resistant frame. Easily wash vans and trucks with the ECO-5’s Super Size 96″ vehicle clearance. Check out the brush’s features to determine whether it might suit your car wash business.
If you’re in need of a water recycling car wash system, NS Wash is proud to present the comprehensive ECO-5 top brush HD. As if its features weren’t impressive enough, our included service maintenance plan will keep it running in top-notch shape. Now that you know what the Super ECO Wash system is, rent the ECO-5 top brush HD from NS Wash and experience the car wash revolution.
- Automatic Drive-Thru system.
- No pneumatics required.
- High efficiency motors.
- Two pairs of flex Wrap-A-Round Brushes with two ½ HP electric motor assemblies.
- One soft fiber Top Brush with ½ HP electric motor assembly.
- Soap detergent and DEMA injection system.
- Motor Control Panel (UL Approved) – mounted on frame.
- Air hose machine activation.
- Complete 27.5’ of guide rail.
- Final rinse DIA 100 arch with electric eye activation.
- Soft start.
- Polished aluminum framework, 96” clearance.
- Choice of top brush positioning: in front of or behind the rollers
- Height: 10’7”/ 12’9”
- Width: 14’5”
- Length: 17’6”
- Vehicle Clearence: 96″
System Utility Requirements:
- Voltage: 208/230/480 – 60 Hz
- Amps: 20.0 – 10.0
- Air drying systems
- Vacuum systems
- Wheel wash systems
- Water recycling systems
- Chemical tire applicators
- High volume spinner arches
- Undercarriage wash system
- Multi-use arches
- Fiber, Foam or Lammscloth Brushes
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1