- Designed for dead end spaces
Yes! A full wash for a fraction of the cost of a Rollover or in-bay Automatic
Wrap Around Brushes wash entire profile twice. Once, going in and a second time, after reversing rotation, when vehicle backs out.
Provides a full wash in as little as 3 minutes; sensors activate as soon as vehicle is in position, soap, double wash and rinse.
- Space Saver
Designed for convenient use of space that might have gone wasted. In a space as short as 35 feet you could have the solution to your maintenance problems.
Automatic aluminum wash system for dead end bays. Vehicle enters and activates machine, soap is applied as it goes thru until the end; brushes stop and reverse rotation, green light indicates back out start; vehicle is washed once more on the way out before final rinse.
- Machine and detergent activation system
- Detergent applicator arch
- Detergent injection system
- One pair of Wrap-A-Round front, side & rear washers with electric motor assembly
- Single side-to-side top mitter unit with electric motor assembly
- Final rinse applicator arch
- Motor control station (UL listed)
- All aluminum framework
- Safety guide rail with plastic coated outside rail
The Nautica 4M Rollover Wash System washes all shapes, sizes, and configurations of vehicles from subcompacts to big rigs. The4M-12 is optimized for vehicles up to 12’ tall and the 4M-14 for vehicles up to 14′ tall.
• Length 12’ 6”
• Width 12’ 6”
• Height 9’ 4”
• Rail Length: 32’ 6”
- 2 Electric motors, 3 phase 1/2HP each
- 1 Electric motor, 3 phase 1HP
- Volt 208/230/480
- Dryer systems
- Wax applicator system
- Traffic lights
- Undercarriage wash
- Vacuum systems
- Electric eye activation
- Reverse osmosis
- Water recycling systems
- Auto start and more
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1