RCE RoboXhaust Remote Control Exhaust Removal System
Car wash blower systems work hard to remove exhaust fumes and other pollutants from your wash bay for a safer working environment. Due to their use in a variety of conditions, transit vehicles are exposed to various pollutants. While you may not be able to prevent your fleet from picking up contaminants on the road, you can do something about keeping them clean while they’re in your garage, thanks to our exhaust removal system.
Efficient Exhaust Blower Systems
Exhaust fumes contain pollutants that are not only harmful to the environment, but to vehicles and personnel, too. Our car wash blower systems are geared toward creating a safer wash bay with our RCE RoboXhaust remote control exhaust removal system:
- Single handheld remote control for all operations.
- Robotic arm extends and adjusts to reach bus exhaust up to 17′ 6″ horizontally and 12′ vertically within 180-degree radius movement.
- One unit will handle two bays.
- Flexible silicone/rubber exhaust scoop for temps up to 800 degrees F.
- Flexible silicone exhaust hose for temps up to 850 degrees F.
- Exhaust blower fan 3/4 HP – 300 CFM – (optional 3 HP 1,000 CFM).
- While our systems don’t include an exhaust duct to the roof/wall, one unit is capable of handling two bays simultaneously to remove more harmful particles quickly and efficiently.