The AutoHandWax Polishing Station is an “On-Demand” wax buffing system. We refer to this module as the “On Demand Profit Maker.” The system allows for quick activation (detracting curtain) of the Lammscloth polishing element for Customers who want both wax and buffing. The module excels thanks to the patented Lammscloth material that works in a soft and buffing motion, working at about the same speed and pressure you would use to do it by hand.
- Roll-Up Curtain, retracts and extends in seconds.
- Dual Wraps, gently buffs in wax producing a hand polished shine.
- PVC Piping with nozzles, DEMA & solenoid valve.
- Motor Control Panel (UL Approved) – mounted on frame.
- Dosatronic Chemical Board.
- Pneumatic Retractable Panel.
- Wax Bubblizer unit, 96” clearance.
NS Wash System’s ECO Series wash systems include our patented Lammscloth brush material. Customers will thank you by coming back again and again. Lammscloth was designed for cleaning vehicles deeply without dulling or damaging paint finishes and clear coats. Lammscloth works like hundreds of hand mitts, slowly covering the vehicle with the proper amount of soap and water, while thoroughly cleaning vehicles with a quiet and gentle “hand wash” motion. Lammscloth was proven in tests by DupontTM Performance Coatings to provide the safest, longest lasting shine in the industry. The fact is, customers feel more comfortable knowing that their “pride and joy” isn’t being whipped with harsh and forceful sounding brushes. Every business needs a competitive edge. Lammscloth is a powerful marketing tool that creates customer loyalty, which means more business for you!
- Height: 10’
- Width: 12’6”
- Length: 9’
- Vehicle Clearance: 96”
- Power Consumption: 2.5 kwh
- Voltage: 230V 3 phase or 460V
- Air: 2 CFM
- Other powder coating colors available
- Other Lammscloth colors available
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1