The ECO-7 Front-to-Rear and Top Brush are part of a seven-brush system that’s shaking up the industry with its effectiveness. From its super soft polishing action to its aluminum construction, super-flex couplings, and single hung wrap-around brushes, it provides a wash unmatched. Take a look at the features of the best eco wash system listed below. We are confident that these features are sure to impress your customers and meet your car wash’s needs.
If you’re in need of the perfect eco wash system, N/S Corporation has one for you in the high-quality, industry-changing ECO-7 fleet. If you aren’t already excited by its superb features, you will be by our included service maintenance plan. With our dedicated maintenance, all of your N/S Corporation equipment will stay in tip-top shape. Experience the ECO-7 fleet system from N/S Corporation.
- A pair of flex wrap-around brushes with two ½ HP electric motor assemblies.
- An oscillating Side-to-Side mitter curtain brush with 1 HP electric motor assembly.
- Built in pre-soap and wax applicators.
- Hose activation for machine and rinse. PVC piping with nozzles and DEMA / solenoid valve.
- Motor control panel (UL approved) mounted on the system’s frame.
- Polished aluminum framework that offers 90″ clearance.
- Height: 11’ / 12’9″
- Width: 14.5′
- Length: 26.5′
- Vehicle Clearance: 96″
System Utility Requirements:
- Voltage: 220V single phase. Also available in 3 phase and 110V single phase.
- Water: 40 PSI & ¾″ minimum water supply.
- Single point for all electrical, air, and chemical connections.
- Available in Top Brush configuration
- Air drying systems
- Vacuum systems
- Wheel wash systems
- Water recycling systems
- Chemical tire applicators
- High volume spinner arches
- Undercarriage wash system
- Multi-use arches
Contact Us for Pricing Information
NS Wash – Fleet Systems 1-877-NSWASH-1